2500W Godzilla Loader – 5.5 Ton Operating Weight, 2.5 Ton Lifting Capacity, 112 HP Engine
Starting at just $42,990+GST or around $219 per week on finance, you can make your life easier with the 2500W Godzilla Loader
Cost-effective, reliable and compact. The 2500W could be exactly what you’re looking for.
Click the quick link buttons below to take you directly to the information you need:
Do you have a property you need to take care of? Or need to pick up items up to 2.5 ton with a set of forks? Maybe you have a farm or need to do extra work at the weekends around your property or your business?
The 2500w is an excellent choice. At just $42,990+GST or around $219 per week on finance, it’s a cost effective solution for working on your property or farm. Big enough to make a difference, small enough to get into tight spaces.
If you’re interested in looking at the features of the 2500W, watch the detailed video tour of the machine below.
Massive 2500W 5.5 ton loader, with 4 cylinder 112 hp engine.
- Operating Weight – 5500kg / 5.5 ton
- Load Capacity – 2500 kg / 2.5 ton
- Engine – 4 cylinder, 112 HP
- Dimensions – 6590 (L) x 2080 (W) x 2850mm (H) (+130mm alarm lamp)
- Includes – GP bucket with 0.9m3 capacity, 4 in 1 bucket, heavy duty forks, quick release hitch
- Warranty – 12 month parts and labour, 36 months parts warranty
- Delivery – Australia wide delivery available
Take the walkthrough of the 2500W package
Just $42,990+GST or around $219 per week on finance
- Easy to apply, no deposit and financing available– The Godzilla Loaders 2500W from just $219 per week, all done via experienced finance teams that search for the best deal for you. From the first day you own your new loader, no dodgy overpriced rent-to-own options
- Bucket and Arm Safety Lock – keep safe whilst you’re working with our additional safety features
- Parking Brake – another safety feature that comes as standard with all Godzilla Loader models
- Lighting Package – includes warning light, front and rear turning light, rear width light
- Reverse Buzzer – alerts other workers and allows them to move out of the way whilst you’re reversing
- Key Stop Engine – for the security of your machine when left on site
- Lift Arm Float Control – this allows you to use your Godzilla Loaders 2500W loader to spread soil easily by back blading
- Large Alloy Radiator with Cooling Fan – efficient cooling of engine and hydraulic oil
- Hydraulic Oil Cooler – this means it keeps oil temp lower allowing you to operate longer with no issues
- Auxiliary Hydraulic Outputs – this means you can add many options of external accessories to your Godzilla Loaders 2500W loader
- Hose Coupler Fittings – this means it eliminates the chance of dirt and other foreign objects getting into your Godzilla Loaders 2500W loader
- Quick Release Attachment Mounting Plate – you can buy attachments anywhere you like for your Godzilla Loaders 2500W loader or use ones you may have already
- Gauges and Warning Lights – these gauges point out if there are any issues, meaning you can stop the machine and rectify before any damage is caused allowing your Godzilla Loaders 2500W loader machine a long and reliable service life.
- Service Kit and Tools – included free is a tool box and service kit so you wont have to go digging for tools if you need to service or adjust something on your Godzilla Loaders 2500W loader
- Engine Access Panel Hinged – this gives you easy access to all your components of your Godzilla Loaders 2500W loader
- Tie Down Locations – safe security for transporting for your Godzilla Loaders 2500W loader
- Emergency Stop Switch – quick and easy to hit in case of any issues while operating the machine; all standard on the Godzilla Loaders 2500W loader
- Lift Hook Locations – if you have to lift your machine on to a site via a crane etc it can be done easily without any risk to your Godzilla Loaders 2500W loader
- Lift Arm Safety Support – this means you are safe when using your Godzilla Loaders 2500W loader
Upgrade to the Premium Package – Everything in the Standard Package plus Premium Cummins Engine $6,990 + GST or around $35 per week on finance
||Yunnei (USA Design) 112hp
|Number of Cylinder
|Min Turning Radius
|L*W*H (+Alarm lamp)
|Cylinder Size (back)
|Cylinder Size (out)
||Medium Hub Reduction
||Four wheel disc brake
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|Hydraulic Oil Tank
|Working pump flow rate
|Minimum Ground clearance
You can view all the Godzilla Loaders online by registering to watch the video, or view them in person at our 800 sqm factory and showroom, located in South Murwillumbah, just 15 minutes south of the Gold Coast – but please call to book a time first. All loaders are on display
Delivery at cost or you can pick up.
We organise custom pricing including the attachments you require in your package, then raise your invoice so everything is clear for you. Once you are happy with everything, you either pay your deposit to go into production, with your balance due once production is complete and your loader is ready for delivery, or if you are applying for finance, you will deal with the finance broker directly to get your loan approved.
Please note: The finance is via a broker, the criteria for applicants is that you need to be a permanent resident or citizen, and either working, or have had income on an ABN that is minimum 2 years old. Centrelink and Disability Pension do not qualify for finance.
Watch the 2500W in action
Photo Gallery – Click to enlarge
Enquire today by registering in the form above or below.
So What Do You Do Next??
Yes, I am interested in a new loader from Godzilla Loaders but would like to know more. Please give me access to more information including an information package and video that explains each of our model features and package options, plus if I like, an option to register for the information package to be posted to me (Registration for posted package is on next page after you register here).