For further information about our range of products and prices, please enter your details in the form below to get access to instant pricing and the opportunity to have the information package posted out to you.
This is a straight up loan against the equipment, which means you save $ big time.
If you’ve been
You’re in the right place.
Now you can get easy finance on our range of diggers and loaders.
*Please remember everyone’s situation is different and each lender is different so interest rates and loan terms vary, prices listed on the website are a guide; final payments will be given to you by the finance company based on your own circumstances.
Please note: The finance is via a broker, the criteria for applicants is that you need to be a permanent resident or citizen, and either working, or have had income on an ABN that is minimum 2 years old. Unfortunately, Centrelink and Disability Pension do not qualify for finance.
Fill in the form above or below and include any comments you have.
As soon as you press submit you will be taken to a page that gives you an option to have the information package posted to you… either enter your address or press “no thanks”. Whichever way you do it, you will be led to an online video.
1. Watch the online video. It gives you a personal guided tour of our diggers so you can see exactly what’s in them and how they all work and what’s best for you.
2. Within 24 – 48 hours of filling in your form under the video we will give you a call to cover off on any questions you have and also make sure we have a digger to suit your needs.
3. Once we have worked everything out and you are happy, we take a $100 refundable deposit to put you in the system and reserve a production spot / digger for you. Nothing is produced yet, it’s just reserved.
4. Next we raise an invoice with all specs of your chosen Digger and give you the finance broker’s details – he needs your invoice so he can apply for finance for you – he won’t do anything until he talks with you – also you need to review the invoice and make sure you are clear on everything. If you’re not, just ring and ask.
5. Once your finance is approved, some papers will need to be signed and sent back to the finance company. This is just normal run-of-the-mill stuff. The finance broker will be talking with you throughout this process.
6. Once all paperwork is back, the finance company will release funds.
7. We produce your digger and add any equipment we discussed.
8. Your new digger is ready, work it from the very first day.
The end result – you will have your very own, brand new, cost effective digger. All you need to do is is start using it, it really is that easy, but only if you take action. Start by filling in the form above or below to watch the detailed online video of our diggers.
Go ahead and fill in the form above or below so you can get more information on our range of diggers and digger packages.