For further information about our range of products and prices, please enter your details in the form below to get access to instant pricing and the opportunity to have the information package posted out to you.
It’s super easy to get your new digger, all you have to do is follow the steps below and before you know it you will be hearing the humming of your new digger idling at your property ready to work.
1. Fill in the form above or below to register to watch the video – please note we will not call you until you come back – either call us, email or fill in the form under the video; this allows you to absorb all the information before we talk and gives you the chance to be educated and informed in advance.
2. As soon as you press submit you will be led to a page that gives you the option to have the information package posted to you… either enter your address or press “no thanks”. Whichever way you do it, you will be led to the online video.
3. Watch the online video. It gives you a personal guided tour of all models of our diggers so you can see exactly what’s in them, how they all work and what’s best for you.
4. Once you have watched the video or DVD, make contact if you have further interest – either call us, email or fill in the form under the video
5. We can then go over questions you have, once we have worked everything out and you are happy, we take a $100 refundable deposit to put you in the system and reserve a production spot / digger for you. Nothing is produced yet, it’s just reserved.
6. Next we raise an invoice with all specs of your chosen Digger and give you the finance broker’s details (if you need finance) – he needs your invoice so he can apply for finance for you. He won’t do anything until he talks with you – also you need to review the invoice and make sure you are clear on everything. If you’re not, just ring and ask.
7. Once your finance is approved, some finance papers will need to be signed and sent back to the finance company. This is just normal run-of-the-mill stuff. The finance broker will be talking with you through this process.
8. Once all paperwork is back, the finance company will release funds. If you are paying with your own funds, we take a deposit to begin production.
9. We produce your digger and add any implements we discussed. You are in the loop the entire way, we assist you with your compliance paperwork and send you pictures back and forth as things are happening.
10. Your new Digger is ready, get out and get going and work from the very first day. You can pick up or we can deliver, we discuss these options in Step 5 above.
The end result – you will have your very own, brand new, highly-reliable digger. All you need to do is turn the key and away you go, it really is that easy, but only if you take action. Start by filling in the form above or below to watch the detailed online video of our diggers.
To find out more about our easy finance, please register above or below. Please include any comments about what you are looking for, and please take the time to watch our informative online video that shows you all around our Diggers and Digger packages on a personalised guided tour. You will see just how quick and easy they are to use and how, with no deposit, you can have yourself and your digger out working in no time (please enquire early to avoid disappointment as we have a limited capacity and production can get booked out in advance).
Please note: The finance is via a broker, the criteria for applicants is that you need to be a permanent resident or citizen, and either working, or have had income on an ABN that is minimum 2 years old. Unfortunately, Centrelink and Disability Pension do not qualify for finance.
Fill in the form above or below
Yes, I am interested in a new digger or loader from The Digger King but would like to know more. Please give me access to more information including an information package and video that explains each of our model features and package options, plus if I like, an option to register the information package to be posted to me (Registration for posted package is on next page after you register here).